Congratulations Team PDQ

BrianZ

I just wanted to say Congratulations to Mike and his team. After 25 hours of racing at Thunderhill he took first place in E2. I believe E2 was the largest class this year. You and your team did an awesome job!

Brian,

Thank you very much. It saddened me to come down and see your team out of the running. I really appreciate the encouragement and support from you, the Locks and everyone at GOTO. The computer was instrumental in planning our strategy throughtout the early morning hours up to the finish. Mike and I thank you again.

Derek

WOW what a race. We really could have not done it of it wasn't for the crew and car we had. Mke and Derek put together a great deal for teh 25 hours and I was glad to be a part of it.

THANK YOU Both and of course the WHOLE CREW

Thank you also to my mom Robyn and Linda(I think) Lock for setting up the Pizza party on Friday and all the food.

Edited by Guest

wow what a AWSOME race, this was my first time there and it was a blast.

I would like to send a HUGE HUGE thanks to Mike and Derek, for allowing me to work on there crew. And for assembly a GREAT group of guys to work with. And a huge thanks also to lisa and Robyn wife, for preparing all of the wonderfull food.

Also great job to Team GOTO racing, sorry about the mishap with the motor, congrats on still taking the checkered flag. Thanks for lending us the computer also.

What a race weekend! Thank you to Mike and Derek for giving me the opportunity to help out. Everyone worked together so well, it felt like we had been working as a team for years. Mike Q, Derek, Tom, Jeff, Bill, Mike D, and Roger; you guys did a great job of driving consistently and safely. What an awesome time, I'll definitely be back next year. Go team PDQ Taxi!

Thanks guys.

As for my crew & drivers, I can't believe you guys thanking me. Really.

I am the fortunate one to have been able to assemble a great group of friends for the race. We even had friends from other teams helping us with support & their 'puter.

So many people went above & beyond, I don't even want to try to list the things. Please know that I am very honored that you put your trust in our ability to assemble a killer team.

This Taxi rocks

please see my post from the enduro section here:http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=21682#21682

Oh yeah! I couldn't believe that the announcer kept saying E2 was the Spec Miata class. Those Miatas better show some reSPECt to the Honda!!

If Tom or Jeff can please pass this along to Robyn, the food was GREAT! I think everyone will agree that the hot soup and pasta made the night and early morning pass a little faster. Not to mention Robyn bringing a huge pot of hot oatmeal to us in the pits for breakfast. Robyn did a first class job on the food. THANK YOU!

Derek

If Tom or Jeff can please pass this along to Robyn, the food was GREAT! I think everyone will agree that the hot soup and pasta made the night and early morning pass a little faster. Not to mention Robyn bringing a huge pot of hot oatmeal to us in the pits for breakfast. Robyn did a first class job on the food. THANK YOU!

Derek

Don't forget that Lisa helped too!

Like I said, everyone one of you guys & gals made a huge difference! We couldn't have done it without you.

Tom is off to LA on work again...but he had a great time racing and working with everyone. He was so proud of everyone and of course, could not have been happier with the results. Teamwork, luck, and skill are always a great combination.

I wanted to thanks all the driver's and the crew for letting me be "Mom" this weekend. It's in my genetic make-up to feed as many people as possible while making sure they're warm and happy. You even let me crew! I had the time of my life! Thanks for letting me be a part of the adventure!

My daughter, Lisa, "Little mom", was a trooper. She kept the home fires burning while I was in the pits or back at the hotel with Tom catching a few zzzzzzzzzzzz's. My thanks to her too!

Again, guys....thanks for a GREAT time..one that I will never forget...but most of all congratulations to my "weekend family". I couldn't be more proud of each and every one of you. You did good!!!!!

Oh...and Mike Q...thanks for not stroking out. There were times prior to and during the race that I worried about you....I'm happy you came through unscathed.

Love you all....Robyn Lepper

"I wanted to thanks all the driver's........."

It seems someone needs to go back to school to learn to write.

Well, what do you know......you caught me...Jeff! Thank you for pointing that out. But beware......I will be watching....you!!!

Robyn,

I forgot to thank you for feeding us. I think your soup saved me from catching frost-bite at about 2am. You are the best "track-mom" ever!

-Emmett