2.5" cone shaped spring hats

cbuzz

Hi Guys, I am looking for a 2.5" cone shaped spring hat for the front suspension of my Spec car. I bought Wrightwood racing camber plates that have about a 1.15" taller height than flat camber plates.

Unfortunately WR does not make the spring hat for this shock. I am using the Bilstien spec shock.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Contact me at 805-286-1732 or cb at fibertools dot com

If you have any info to share.

Charlie Buzzetti

Tarett has a few options in their 911 section but they are all for 2.25" springs (www.tarett.com). They could probably be modified if you can't find anything else. You could call Jay at Ground Control and see what they have, I'm sure they'd rather you buy their plates but they make a lot of parts for other makes too and might have something on the shelf that is compatible. Good luck!

Thanks Cory I will check with Ground Control. Can't use 2.25 springs because I have the Boge lower strut housing (won't fit).

Thanks again,

Hey Alex, I ended up buying the QA1 spring hats. They work fine for the Bilsteins (with custom spacer) but do not think they will work with Koni's (shaft too small).

Thanks for the tip.

The really amazing part is that they are only $16.50 each. Not sure how they do it.