For Sale: 2006 Mazda MX5 Miata with Hardtop, HPDE ready

Robnie0723

Is this posted in the "For Sale" section?

Best to keep posts here directly related to HPDE.

" Hey HPDE drivers, dont bother modifying your car, buy mine.....(blah blah blah reasons why it is the right choice).....info here: Linky to for sale thread."

best of luck with the sale.

Very sorry Colin, that thread said "Race Cars only" and I saw similar "non-race car" posts here so I followed like any good lemming

Should have had Mike Skeen sign the dash board when he drove it. He blew by a number of well setup high HP cars in a DE advanced group at VIR including a reallly nice Mustang. The driver came up later in the day shaking his head asking what the XXXX that XXXX thing had under the hood. I said 130 HP and pointed to Mike

I posted it in For Sale so this thread can be deleted.

NO worries. You are fine. We don't police this with an iron fist. I am only making a friendly suggestion and apologize if I have missed others.

We want to keep it HPDE focused, and as long as an attempt to sell a car still meets that criteria, then great.

Best of luck, and post your other link. I am not going to delete this thread.

Yeah, you should have gotten pics and video. That might help sell or value the car.