August Thunderhill race report

pixrken

Nice write up Ken. You do a great job running the Nor Cal 944 Spec class.

Your car looks great (new paint?).

It seems that you have really picked up some speed since you are now in the hunt. Good for you!!!!!

What is this about Rich building a new car? Not sure he should be going any faster yet

See you in a couple of weeks.

P.S. I am trying to get some additional So-Cal guys to come up for the Oct. race at Infineon. Most have never been there.

Hi Charlie,

That's Ron's car in the picture and he did the write up. I'm asking my guys to take turns writing race reports to get different perspectives and to share the load.

The race reports is not for us because hey we were there.

It's for PR to promote 944-Spec. The website front page is a better venue to feature the racers and sponsors than a report buried in a forum thread.

Hint! Hint! other regions.

Rick is building a spare car and was shaking it out at the last race. It didn't go too well so he has a winter project.

He'll be bringing out his silver car to Millers.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Once Nationals is over I'll be promoting "Porsches at the Point" in October. No participating racer will leave home empty handed.

Sounds Great Ken, I have plans to be at that race. I had a great time at Infineon in June. I had not raced there in 6 years. What a great track!!!