Arizona kick off! January 8th/9th at PIR!

JOE

Anyone up for seeing if they can hang with the AZ boys? We won two classes at Thunderhill! Maybe you should just stay home...

If you think your faster come and prove it!

Hi Joe,

we're looking forward to do one race at AZ this coming year. January is a bit too soon though. I don't think my car will be ready. Maybe near September.

I'll be there Sunday. I'm flying back from Ohio late Friday night (like midnight) and I'll need Saturday to get the car ready and loaded. I hope to be up to the track by Saturday night. Better than nothing...

Hi Joe,

we're looking forward to do one race at AZ this coming year. January is a bit too soon though. I don't think my car will be ready. Maybe near September.

I think these last-minute invitations from AZ are a scam : "See, we invited the NorCal boys and none of them showed up!"

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there...as long as my car is back together...got an LSD equipped tranny!! Don't ask me how as I don't have a job right now...

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Justin

Hey Paul...

... I will be there to kick you and your sorry little honda's butt all the way around the track like a rented...

..... hey wait a minute... you are faster than me... doh!:x

Sorry dude....

See you at the track buddy