A big Thank You to John Lindsey and NASA

cbuzz

I just wanted to say Great Job John Lindsey for being the 944 race director. All issues were dealt with quickly and fairly. Tech was spot on and everyone brought a legal car.

NASA ran a great event and even though we had a couple of short sessions it all seemed to work out fine.

Thanks again John!!!!

Charlie-

It was my pleasure to work with the group and I also owe a big thanks to all the drivers as well as Chuck Taylor and Joe Paluch who gave me the tools and knowledge I needed to do a good job. The 944 race was a thing of beauty to behold in the tower with strategic moves and drivers really respecting each other while using their noggins to keep out of trouble. It was also pretty darn cool to see a guy who was one of my mentors when I was a rookie racer take home the big prize!

Best wishes to all for the rest of the season and I'll hopefully see all of you at the Nats in 2010.

-JWL

Thank you John Lindsey and entire NASA organization for putting together a great event. And a very big thank you the 944 Spec Series Directors and ALL the 944 Spec competitors.

You've all made my first Nationals a very memorable and enjoyable experience.

-Steve, a.k.a. Nemesis

Hey John,

Not sure why you were asigned to watch over 944 spec, but I am glad you were, your proffessionalism mixed with humor and just a good ole guy made the experience a pleasure.

Dido to all of the above comments and thanks to NASA for coming West to make this happen, of course driving the race car to mid OH pulling a trailer might be something to consider!!!

Thanks for asking, the house is still here, one closet had soaked carpet, not sure what's up with that, took out the walls to see if there is a leak from plumbing or from the flood. The streets are all pretty messy around town. Here are some pictures of the flood.

http://www.onlinepictureproof.com/karlfmullings/albums/events/45181/browse/9/?w=625&h=525" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What's interesting is after a 1,200 mile round trip to mmp and 300 miles on the track, my car sitting in the drive now has no oil pressure, so today was ripping out walls, tonight OPRV!

Yeah, John did a great job and it was cool of him to hang out with us for a bit too. The Borat impression during the big dinner had me about rolling on the floor laughing.

I'll never forget at my 1st Nationals when John helped me figure out how to pump out my rented motorhome at Mid-O, and gave me his gloves to use. Now that's service!