Hard Charger award

Weston

In the absence of official information, I did my own calculations, which lead me to believe that #2 Chris Venturini was our "hard charger" for the 2009 Nationals race...

Hard%20Charger.jpg

Look out in 2010... I bet he wont be showing up with a broken car again!

Sweet, I knew I was awesome It was a blast, that was something else watching the sea of cars ahead of me.

Thanks Weston. If I come back next year it's going to be different.

Video coming soon.

yeah,that was very frustrating. It turned out to be a combinaion of 3 things, the battery, bad ignition wiring and a bad afm. Thanks to all of those that helped to get me back up and running.

Congrats Chris – great job! I’m glad you got those problems fixed in time for the race, and I’ll admit to having been very amused by the sight of that paint job screaming through the field.

Well deserved Chris, you never gave up. You were constantly working on fixing the problem and getting back on track.

Job well done!!!

Great drive through the field, hope you had an in car camera. That would be some great footage.

Charlie Buzzetti

Chris,

Pretty fun video. For some reason it was very choppy on my computer?

You might want to get yourself a 5-section Wink mirror!

Yeah, StreetFire is playing it choppy for me too. We have the full length version here as a WMV... http://www.rm944.com/events/2009-09-10_12%20Miller%20Nationals/Chris%20Venturini%20-%20Sat%20Race.wmv

More video to come...