2009 NASA Championships Photo contest

pixrken

Not just because it's the largest field of 944's ever, after looking at all of the pictures, this one deserves to win, David, great job!!!!

Please vote, we will get lots of publicity from this!

Dave, It looks like you have all 34 cars in the one photo with the second row of cars being 5 wide, that is hard to get considering you have just a couple of seconds to do it in. The competition for your photo is stationary pictures that don't require the timing that you had for this.

The score is 10 to 15 votes loosing to two other photos, so please vote or call others on face book to vote, I don't think we will regret having this photo around until the bigger field shows up next year for the new photo.

I will have to agree that this photo should be the winner.

My wifes photo of the trophy is good but not the winner IMO or hers.

She is happy to be competing for a top spot and was the early leader till David got his pics posted.

I am going to have a copy of Davids photo blown up and laminated for the inside of my trailer.

Me, too, me, too.

Please get me one and send the bill to the accounting office at the head of the Amazon River. Payments are prompt once the bill gets to the correct place.

How big can it be? After all, it needs to be big for the Big Dog.

Big Dog