Regional Championship

Big Dog

By the way, how did the regional championship come out.

Big Dog

Sold to So. Cal. region by the Az. region series director.

(This is now an invitation for lots of trash talk between regions such that blood will flow in th paddock next year.)

Inter-region "fastest" region award when to Rocky Mountain Region. Posted this in 944spec.org Miller section. RMR won that with strong finished in all 3 races. Their key was the depth of talent they have among their top 10 drivers.

Congratulations guys and girl!!!!! Your (19?) cars made the field!!!! And (50?) drivers, family members, wrench, entertainers, girl freinds, boy freinds, dogs, kids..... made the 944 compound! Next year can you bring dancers?

Thanks

I think there was enough blood in the paddock this year even if it wasn't from trash talking. At least it wasn't mine!

I'm sure next year will be interesting and at least as much fun!

Lee

Hope the RMR crew is not too offended if I decide to not be part of the late night frat parties next year.

I can do with out the Beer pong, tire stacking, golf cart flipping and ass wooping.

I might be the only one speaking out about this but I know I am not the only who was dissapointed in the actions of some of the 944Spec late night group.

Charlie,

They have me on video snaging my cart back before it got used as part of the human bowling. Yeah I was the party pooper... Of course they just found something else.

Still it was not the entire RMR group in that stuff. Just a few.

Charlie,

They have me on video snaging my cart back before it got used as part of the human bowling. Yeah I was the party pooper... Of course they just found something else.

You weren't really the party pooper, it was just funny that they got told no. If I had a cart there, I wouldn't have let them use it for this either, but it's still funny.

Still it was not the entire RMR group in that stuff. Just a few.

And it wasn't just RMR guys either, or even just 944-Spec drivers for that matter. The majority of it was just good fun, although obviously not everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine. A few things did end up getting out of hand, and I believe everyone who contributed to that realizes it and we shouldn't see it happen again.

In any case, the word is that we will not have the 944-Spec community area (or whatever you want to call it) next year, and that's for reasons that are separate from this. So, what's done is done, there's no problem going forward, and no need to start any drama here.

Nice thing about 944 spec, you can find somebody to race with on track no matter what times you run and find somebody to play with off track because of the different age groups, we had em from 6 to 60's, I'm with Charlie in the way that this is not my decade to try an hang with young adults in there 20's. (there was a couple older ones too) Charlie, you had ring side seats for the fight and didn't want ring side seats, so I understand your frustration. I think it played out the way it was supposed to when inosent people got sprayed with water while driving by and then got out of their car and kicked the persons butt that did it!!! Stuff like that can give us all a reputation that isn't deserved by all. Only 30 years ago I would have been in the mix, now I have to save my energy to make it through a 40 minute race and a little extra just in case I get another girl friend!!!