Rule Addendum - 11/2/09

Jeremy C.

You guys are all Idiots sorry for saying that. I was at Buttonwillow this weekend and the B16 Renan driving was .2 Sec faster than the B20 with the Cams. So eat your own words that dont have any weight. And stop crying get with the program. Its a step towards the right direction and I hope more changes like this happen to make h2 the best class in Nasa.

Edo

This is a "EPIC FAIL" and I could not be happier I sold my H2 car....

If I had finished my car and this bullshit got passed I would be so mad I would not be able to see straight...

The rules committee is clearly out of their minds....

.....I have no clue what you guys think..... I really don't....

sigh....

Edited by Guest

You guys are all Idiots sorry for saying that. I was at Buttonwillow this weekend and the B16 Renan driving was 2 Sec faster than the B20 with the Cams......

You mean to say one driver out drove another....... the hell you say..... maybe we should give the b20 a turbo..... good logic bud.

If you are that smart why dont you test a turbo for the B20 and write a rules request. It might pass if you are that slow.

Edo

You guys are all Idiots sorry for saying that. I was at Buttonwillow this weekend and the B16 Renan driving was 2 Sec faster than the B20 with the Cams......

You mean to say one driver out drove another....... the hell you say..... maybe we should give the b20 a turbo..... good logic bud.

If you are that smart why dont you test a turbo for the B20 and write a rules request. It might pass if you are that slow......

owwwww BBBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNN =P

oh well not worth the energy.....

....I'm all done, but the last thing I will say is, I think the rules committee is doing a shameful job and will not be coming back to Honda Challenge next year, as was the plan (very glad I did not start that!)

Edited by Guest

We will miss you man. Hope one day you will come back.

Edo

If you are that smart why dont you test a turbo for the .

owwwww BBBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNN =P

oh well not worth the energy.....

....I'm all done, but the last thing I will say is, I think the rules committee is doing a shameful job and will not be coming back to Honda Challenge next year, as was the plan (very glad I did not start that!)

This is a "EPIC FAIL" and I could not be happier I sold my H2 car....

The rules committee is clearly out of their minds....

.....I have no clue what you guys think..... I really don't....

sigh....

It's as if you didn't even read Ryan's last post...

Manny,

It is completely possible some one could read what Ryan wrote and still hold the opinion that Mike U voiced.

You think its a good thing for H2, that's fine.

Others disagree and think its a bad thing, that's fine.

The RC went with a yes so we all have to live with it.

You guys are all Idiots sorry for saying that. I was at Buttonwillow this weekend and the B16 Renan driving was 2 Sec faster than the B20 with the Cams. So eat your own words that dont have any weight. And stop crying get with the program. Its a step towards the right direction and I hope more changes like this happen to make h2 the best class in Nasa.

Edo

Wow I had no idea such a debate was going on.

My times against Jeromy were only .2 faster

Additionally on a previous weekend Jeromy turned times almost 2 seconds faster than me!! ( I had some handling problems ). Jeromy could however drive anything fast!!

On another race, Manny and I were running within 2 tenths of each other.

Its very hard , if not impossible to comapre one car against the B20. I have a huge amount of time into chassis set up and development. The other cars running against me typically are not at the top of their game.

I have seen the development of this B20 with cams , and I think it will be pretty close. I dont think it warrants everyone getting so upset. The B20 will have advantages that I dont and vise versa. How equal are they in equally prepared chassis??? I dont know. I think it will be close. BUT I do know that the B20 without cams seemed at a disadvantage to all, especially the B18c. The B18C in my opinion it the most dominant package . It just has not seen a good driver or well set up car in So Cal

JT-R