calling on the GTS community for help!

FandangoDrew

Dear GTS Membership-

I run in the Southeast Endurance series as well as GTS. It is time again for Santa's Toy Run and this year a 9 hour enduro. Last year we took per lap pledges for charity and were able to raise $1800 for the Gwinett Co. Children's Shelter.

We are asking for per lap pledges again this year and all proceeds will be going to the Speedway Children's Charities. Here is the kicker.... this year we have more then on track competition! There is a PT team that thinks it can raise more then we can.

That is why I am calling on the GTS community, we aren't going to let a Performance Touring team beat a GTS team here ~ ARE WE?!?

Remember all of your pledge will go to children who desperately need our help... and its tax deductible.

Last year we did 236 laps in the 8 hour enduro and I estimate that in a PERFECT 9 hours we COULD do 270 laps. You can pledge as little as $.05/lap and if you are worried that we might do more laps then you can handle you can cap the laps, for example: we pledge $.50/lap up to 200 laps. Last year our largest pledge was $2/ lap.

Please PM me if you want to make a pledge and thanks for your help,

Drew Ewing

Dear GTS Membership-

I run in the Southeast Endurance series as well as GTS. It is time again for Santa's Toy Run and this year a 9 hour enduro. Last year we took per lap pledges for charity and were able to raise $1800 for the Gwinett Co. Children's Shelter.

We are asking for per lap pledges again this year and all proceeds will be going to the Speedway Children's Charities. Here is the kicker.... this year we have more then on track competition! There is a PT team that thinks it can raise more then we can.

That is why I am calling on the GTS community, we aren't going to let a Performance Touring team beat a GTS team here ~ ARE WE?!?

Remember all of your pledge will go to children who desperately need our help... and its tax deductible.

Last year we did 236 laps in the 8 hour enduro and I estimate that in a PERFECT 9 hours we COULD do 270 laps. You can pledge as little as $.05/lap and if you are worried that we might do more laps then you can handle you can cap the laps, for example: we pledge $.50/lap up to 200 laps. Last year our largest pledge was $2/ lap.

Please PM me if you want to make a pledge and thanks for your help,

Drew Ewing

I feel sorry for that PT team....But I don't feel sorry for this GTS team that is being beat by Stonebranch Racing an ST team!

I feel sorry for that PT team....But I don't feel sorry for this GTS team that is being beat by Stonebranch Racing an ST team!

PT~ST ... its all the same to us here in GTS.

Come on GTSers, lets hear from you, you can see a gauntlet has been thrown here, AND its all for a GREAT cause!

Not sure if you guys saw the thread "The GTS girls think they can beat us!" in PT/ST but I hope that the GTS community isn't going to take this without a fight!!!!