The GTS girls think they can beat us!

mpowers

OK MEN! We have a competition in the Southeast to see who can raise the most money for Speedway Childrens Charities in the 9hr Santa's Toy Run Enduro!

Currently the only team I have concerns about has some goofy name of Fandango Racing, I thought Fandango sold movie tickets?

Back to the subject:

Basically, this charity gives toys, clothing and other essential items to children who live in orphanages or shelters. Last year, we sponsored a 16 year old girl who lives at the Gwinnett Children's Shelter. This year, however, we are asking any of you to pledge .10 cents per lap or more or less. We are estimating a total of no more than 270 laps during the 9 hours of racing. At .10 cents a lap, you are looking at around $27.00 only.

Remember, this is considered a charitable contribution and therefore is tax deductible.

Pm me if you would like to make a pledge & remember even though we will win the kids will be the real winners!

Stonebranch Racing,

Mike Powers