DVD of 944Spec race at Nationals

cbuzz

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the DVD that was to be produced of the Nationals.

If ya got any insight it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Guys-

The finished productions with all the bells and whistles should be done in a few weeks. Jeremy is then going to burn copies for all the folks who pitched in and get them to you. We apologize for the delay but we had some issues with getting everything wrapped up and we'll do our best to get these out to you soon.

Thanks.

-JWL

• 2 months later...

I spoke to Jeremy at Cal Speedway about 10 days ago. He said DVD's are ready and should ship last week. I have not seen mine yet.

Anybody have an email for Jeremy Croiset (sp)?

It does have all 8 races on 2 DVD's. He said the quality is not super good but doable. There was a problem with the digital recorder. Only the SM race was recorded to tape.

• 2 weeks later...

They have the updated video on speedcasttv.com

They went back and re did the audio. 1000x times better as this time they got the drivers names right. Too bad the could not edit the finish!

Thanks Joe I will go check that out.

NASA is going to give you another chance to change the finish order. I believe that will be this September at Miller. See you there?

Thanks Joe I will go check that out.

NASA is going to give you another chance to change the finish order. I believe that will be this September at Miller. See you there?

That is the plan.

Just watched the revised video. They still get Norms name wrong a couple of times but overall I think they did a great job.

I still prefer this ending though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, pretty good job afterall. Talked nice about our class.

I just want to know how Paluch's car is able to hold the last turn (called release) with that early of an entry..........must be that mechanical engineering degree at work.

Hey, pretty good job afterall. Talked nice about our class.

I just want to know how Paluch's car is able to hold the last turn (called release) with that early of an entry..........must be that mechanical engineering degree at work.

Tim,

It just looked early on TV... You know the camera adds 50 Feet? HA

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone recieved their DVD yet?

These were supposed to be mailed last week, and the week before that , and the week before that.........

I received mine today along with everyone else's from the 944 group. I offered to help Jeremy duplicate and distribute for our group but it looks like I'm just distributing to you guys. I'll email to get your mailing addresses. Here's the list of 944 Spec guys who are getting DVDs. If you paid and are not on the list, let me and Jeremy know.

Pete Newmark

Charles Buzzetti

Weston Pawlowski

Steve Agoston

Ken Huey

Greg Brandeau