Transponder Group Buy

Wilk3513

I am putting together a group buy for AMB 260 Transponders, either wired or wireless. At this point I have about 20 people interested and expect to get about 10% off.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Ken

It appears that there is plenty of interest in this group buy so I have secured the following deal:

1 wired AMB 260 Transponder - shipped to the lower 48 - $349.50 or less.

Here is how it works:

-Provide me, via email address below, with your name, phone number, email address, and number of units by Dec. 27.

-The master list will be provided to the vendor.

-You will be contacted by the vendor on Dec. 28 or 29 with instructions on how to make a credit card payment.

-Shipment will occur by the close of business Dec. 30.

If the total number of units ordered is greater than 20 then the vendor may be able to lower the price even more. Regardless, your exact price will be confirmed at the time you submit your payment information.

If you are still interested, send me your name, phone number, email, and the number of units you want so that you can get in this group buy.

I have been told by AMB that they will have a 5% increase the first of the year so this order will be completed before then.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Ken

wilk3513 at comcast dot net

Price update:

We are at 20 units right now and vendor has informed me that if we hit 25, the price shipped will drop to $342 wired , and $377 rechargeable.

Let me know if you are in...cutoff date is 12-27.

Final call.

The numbers are up to 31 and there are still a few from this forum I have not heard from.

Wired units are $342 shipped and rechargeable are $377 shipped. It is possible that the price will come down a bit more if everyone that says they wanted in will contact me with their order.

Email me with name, email address, phone number and unit type and number by 12-27 to be included.

Ken

wilk3513 at comcast dot net