Spec 3 Brake Pads

Jay A.

• Members

Spec 3 Brake Pads

Andrew Racing is an exclusive dealer for the Spec 3 brake pads.

They have a special part number and are stamped to identify them.

These Hawk brakes work very well for this car and are an incredible value.

Thank Chris Cobetto for putting together the deal with Hawk on the pricing for these.

Please call or email us for delivery. We have Spec 3 pads on the shelf.

Phone 330.435.4848 email: [email protected]

Feel free to call with technical questions.

Jay Andrew

• Members

Thank you for continuing to support the series Jay.

For all of you who do not know Jay, he is a wonderful guy and great vendor. Trust me, I'm not an easy customer to please.

Don't forget that Hawk also makes some great pads for your tow vehicles and daily drivers. With input from Jay, I installed a set of Hawk LTS truck pads on my SUV tow vehicle/daily driver and now I'm about to install a set of Super Duty Truck pads on my new pick-up.

Jay's prices are great and he happily accepts our Hawk Dollars contingency money too.

All the best,

Jon McAvoy

Another +1 for Jay. I've talked with him a few times about brake pads for the spec3 and other pads for my M3 and he knows his stuff about brakes!

Great prices, great service, and a great guy!

Thanks for helping the spec3 community Jay!

--After putting your sticker on the car, everything thinks that it's my racing site haha, pretty funny explaining it to everyone!

• 1 year later...

got my first (of probably many) order from Jay delivered yesterday. Four sets of fronts and two rears (building two Spec3's). Despite the big check, it would have been worse without the sponsorship. Great support from Jay over the phone and a quick delivery. I hope (wish) all Spec 3 class vendors are of this caliber.

• Members

Colin,

Thanks for the Kudos. I enjoy what I do, especially when working with you and a great class like Spec 3!

I will be at VIR in a week or so. See y'all there.

Jay

• 9 months later...

Been running the Hawk Super Duties on my Sierra 1500 and have never had any brake fade; which I used to get all the time on OEM pads towing out to VIR.

• 9 years later...