New ST and PT Directors in NorCal!

Greg G.

• National Staff

Congratulation and Thanks go out to Eric Freihofner and Steve Kane. Eric will be the new NorCal PT Director and ST Asst. Director. Steve will be the new NorCal ST Director and PT Asst. Director. We look forward to both of them helping to organize and grow the NorCal PT and ST programs.

They can be contacted at:

Steve Kane [email protected]

Eric Freihofner [email protected]

Josh,

Eric beet me to it . I think that a lot of people are waiting to see the class grows to get into some good competition.

We need entries to show others that there is entrust. I would wager that if all the people waiting to see how things develop would just sign up that there would be a fairly large grid. We need you guy's to help us make the classes grow.

Yeah, I get the catch 22. Unfortunately racing is too expensive to be the only car in a class. At least from a $/fun perspective so I've been running in socal. There will be a bunch of us running in Aug at t-hill...might be a good time to generate some buzz and get some other cars there to race. In the mean time, please keep me in mind if you hear from someone else in the same boat.