WORLD PREIMER, "RITA 2009" Amateur racing at it's best

L98Terror

My PR dept just finished up this video and I thought I would share it with you guys first, sit back and enjoy this high speed ride though my very first full season of W2W racing.

Enjoy

That must have taken a while to compose. Lots of clips from a variety of events. Oh and, im famous...for a second or so. Btw, do you have any footage of the start of the National Championship race? Not in-car footage, but something by someone who is standing around the bleachers? If yes, it would have been cool to incorporate that also.

Great video but I want to see all of your blooper footage too!!

That would have been

RITA 2008

Actually I only had one off that cost me a race and I got right back on other than that no real offs to speak of in '09

That must have taken a while to compose. Lots of clips from a variety of events. Oh and, im famous...for a second or so. Btw, do you have any footage of the start of the National Championship race? Not in-car footage, but something by someone who is standing around the bleachers? If yes, it would have been cool to incorporate that also.

Dude you have no idea, every year I say I'm going to have a plan and then I find myself in the winter just going though piles of pics and video I'm sure I left the best stuff out. I really wish I had gotten more video for out of the car but I only control in car LOL

Glad you guys enjoyed it

• Members

That would have been

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; RITA 2008

Actually I only had one off that cost me a race and I got right back on other than that no real offs to speak of in '09

BRAVO-BRAVO!!!!

The footage of you and the Viper in the rain was like a tip toe contest! Splendid!

Well played sir!

Makes me want to get back into a Vette again but im not allowed. My...... "appendage" is just too big. Ill keep driving my little VW.... for now...

That would have been

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; RITA 2008

BRAVO-BRAVO!!!!

The footage of you and the Viper in the rain was like a tip toe contest! Splendid!

Well played sir!

Makes me want to get back into a Vette again but im not allowed. My...... "appendage" is just too big. Ill keep driving my little VW.... for now...

What you don't know is the first race start in the pouring rain was my first race ever & I was on slicks because it didn't start raining till after we were on grid.

• Members
What you don't know is the first race start in the pouring rain was my first race ever & I was on slicks because it didn't start raining till after we were on grid.

Ive had to do that! Well, it was already raining and I only had Kuhmo V710's with me so I tip toed around California Speedway painfully slow. It was by far the most stressful driving ive ever done in my entire life while the guys on street tires easily blew past me! LOL!!

Good times!

• 2 weeks later...
"Which way did it go on Forza?" el oh el

You got totally screwed by captain condom down the straightaway at putnam...

You should watch that whole race.