What class would a Baby Grand Stock Car run in???

w650gb500

I have purchased a Baby Grand Stock Car to run in SCCA SPU here in the northeast, but was wondering where it would be classed in NASA. What other cars would be competeing in the same class? I heard that NASA and MMRA are starting a roadrace class for BGSC's out west. I was going to sell the car, but if there is going to be a national roadrace class, then it will be a keeper.

Thanks for your time,

Dan

I have purchased a Baby Grand Stock Car to run in SCCA SPU here in the northeast, but was wondering where it would be classed in NASA.

In Socal, Baby Grand Stock Cars run in BG (Baby Grand).

Hi Dan,

Baby Grand Road Racing is alive and well! 2004 was a transition year and many Baby Grands road raced throughout the country but not under any one sanctioning body.. MMRA became the sanctioning body for Baby Grands in 2004, but only for Circle track.

In Late 2004, I accepted the position of MMRA National Director of Road Racing.. I developed a Baby Grand National Road Race Program. NASA will be our Host Nation Wide for this Series. You can visit two web sites for all the details. http://www.MMRAracing.com ( Baby Grands are PRO DIVISION) or my site http://www.babygrandracingofca.com. The MMRA 2005 Road Race Rule book is posted. As well as our schedule and information!

NASA has established a class for the baby Grands.. "BG"...

If you have any further questions.. please let me know!!

Lynn Egen