Any AI racers going to the 24 @ Daytona???

tacovini

Anyone driving or attending the 24 hours of Daytona in early February??? My brother-in-law is an official for Grand AM. I'm 50/50 as to whether I'll go and hang out with him and check out the racing action. Just curious if anyone else will be there. (Could get me off the fence if I knew some other "NASA blood" was going to be there!)

-=- Todd

My wife & I will be there also, just mainly browsing thoughout the weekend. I think Mark Luna is going also.

Yes, I'll be there starting Friday morning. I hope to see everyone there.

I'll be there with Rehagen through Friday night, after the Cup race, and I'll be working with another team for the 24. I hope I can get at least one decent night's sleep between the two. And I'll be packing plenty of Red Bull.

Thanks! We'll need it. Ever since they took our HP away after winning the Daytona season finale in 2003, we've had trouble at the rovals. But we'll do all we can!

Thanks! We'll need it. Ever since they took our HP away after winning the Daytona season finale in 2003, we've had trouble at the rovals. But we'll do all we can!

They took HP away from a Modular Engine car??? WOW

Yeah, they changed our engine specs because they thought we had too much HP. Of course, then they let in the Cadillacs with dry-sumped big Chevy small-blocks. Ouch.

Well, I'm not an AI racer but I was planning on going. Except my wife planned our daughters birthday party on Feb. 5th. So I have to wait until next year. Hey Todd, when is a good time to call you? I have some CMC things to discuss.