Modded 95 Mustang GT Roller FS or Part Out (UPDATED...)

Rook

Now asking only $2800 OBO (SEE FINAL POST)

What it has:

04 Cobra IRS (3.55 Gears), Delrin Aluminum bushings, Billet Aluminum Tie-Rods, Bilstein Race-Valved Dampers w/ Maximum Motorsports coil-over conversion and 650 lb/in 10" x 2.25" ID Hypercoil springs.

MM Aluminum differential bushing and urethane IRS subframe bushings (still in the boxes).

Eibach Adjustable Rear Swaybar

Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks.

Maximum Motorsports Tubular K-Member

Koni Double-Adjustable Dampers w/Maximum Motorsports Coil-over Conversion. 425 lb/in 10"x 2.5" ID Hypercoil Springs

Maximum Motorsports Tubular control arms w/ aluminum bushings.

Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates.

Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings

Maximum Motorsports XL Full Length Subframe Connectors

Maximum Motorsports Strut Tower Brace

Evolution Motorsport (R.I.P.) Radiator V-Brace.

Steeda Rear Shock Tower Brace

Maximum Motorsports 4pt Roll Bar w/ Diagonal Brace

Tiger Racing Hood (One-off bolt-on version. Thanks to Paul Brown) Note: Hood pins had to be installed after the old latch gave out on me.

Maximum Motorsports Solid Steering Shaft.

Autometer Gauges

Grant GT Steering Wheel

Sullivan Aluminum Racing Pedals

Brakes:

Front: 13" Saleen/Alcon Calipers

Rear: 11.65" Cobra Calipers

Pads: Hawk HP+

All Steel Braided Lines

Quantum brake duct kit

Maximum Motorsports Manual Brake Conversion

Mach 460 stereo and JVC head unit. Mostly complete interior, with the exception of the back seat area which was removed for the roll bar installation.

The chassis is currently sitting on black painted 95 R replica wheels (17 x 9). They're pretty crappy and are there solely for the purpose of rolling the thing around. The buyer can have them if they really want them. I suppose you could have them stripped and powdercoated. Enkei RPF-1s HAVE BEEN SOLD.

What it DOESN'T have:

Seats, motor, transmission/driveshaft. Same goes for the satin black Steeda rear wing w/ carbon fiber winglets.

Here's some photos of it when it was alive.

Photos: 1, 2, 3

Here are some current pics. If you want pics of something specific, just say so:

DSCF2368.jpg

DSCF2369.jpg

DSCF2370.jpg

DSCF2373.jpg

DSCF2378.jpg

DSCF2379.jpg

About parting out...

Make an offer.

Feel free to PM any questions or ask for anything I've forgotten to post.

EDIT: I also have a couple extras. Two sets of extra rear IRS Bilsteins (stock and MM Sport valving) and a spare Koni DA. As well as four 325lb 2.5 ID Hypercoil springs. All this, and anything else I have for it, comes with the chassis. I have a Canton roadrace pan sitting in the trunk, too.

Edited by Guest

Any wheels available? the Enk RPF1's from the "alive" pics??

Aaron

I do know that he had those Enkei's on his '07 this weekend at CMP. Not sure if he is selling them.

A big apology to everyone. Between CMP this past weekend and the onslaught of work I've been hit with this week I haven't been able to keep up with emails and PMs. Please don't think I'm wasting anyone's time...my time isn't always my own. I'll do the best I can to catch up with everyone.

dbyrd45 - I'll try to give you a call tonight.

AaronB - PM sent

mcm - Thanks for the assist

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, the Steeda wing has been sold (*sniff*...) so the asking price has been reduced to reflect this. I'm now looking for $4,000 OBO. I'd like to think this is an absolute steal lol. Also, anyone interested in the RPF-1s can have them for $500 as long as they buy the rest of the car with them.

Just drove to Cali and I'm broke as a result so if you wanna lowball me, now's the time Having said that, be advised that I AM in California and the car is STILL in NC. My best friend/business partner will be assisting with coordination and logistics, but just be advised.

Also looking for S197 parts, so trades can happen, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahem...anyone on the west coast who runs events....I'd probably be willing to trade everything for the equivalent value in track days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
*Crickets*...tough crowd.

Jeez, apparently...it wouldn't take much effort or money to swap an engine and harness into this car from a wrecked one...

Let me know if you're in the mood to be lowballed for those Enkeis!

Mark

*Crickets*...tough crowd.

Jeez, apparently...it wouldn't take much effort or money to swap an engine and harness into this car from a wrecked one...

Let me know if you're in the mood to be lowballed for those Enkeis!

Mark

They've actually been sold. Guess I'd forgotten to update the thread.

Am I asking too much for this thing? $4k is a steal, considering how much it cost to build and the fact that it's never been more than autocrossed a couple of times. Clean title, too.

What I don't get is people asking to buy critical parts off of it...now, let me clarify that. By "critical parts" I mean "Hey I'll give you $xxx for one IRS control arm." Really? 'cause the market for a rolling chassis that's missing a control arm is just booming right now. lol

I suppose I should mention here, as it's come up already, that the last thing I want to end up with is a bare chassis for sale. That wouldn't go ANYWHERE, unless someone wanted a bare chassis. Under that condition, and pretty much that condition only, would I be willing to sell suspension parts individually. I don't think that's too ridiculous a request, eh?

Having said that, I'll entertain any offer....still.

In fact, put it this way...you can buy any combination of parts, as long as you buy the chassis, too. Yeah...that'll work.

Okay, rant over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, let's make this clear. My shop is closing down..and I need the car gone soon. Preferably by the end of the month.

Make an offer. You can't even buy the parts that are on the car USED for what I'm asking for the whole thing.