WTB: everything for the driver

AJ Hartman

I'm in the market for everything needed to race. Helmet, Hans, gloves, shoes, etc. I'm 5'10" 160 lbs and shoe size 10. let me know what you have. I can do paypal.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Simpson suit that may fit you. I doesn't fit my anymore that much I do know. I got this suit about 7 years ago and then stopped racing after 2003. I don't think I wore it more tne 6-8 times. I would want only $100 for the suit. I cost me about $750 new!

The suit was custom made so I will give you some sizes that if you fit them then the suit will fit you. When I received this suit I learned I made a mistake in the sizing and the suit ended up on the snug side for me. Since it was a custom suit I couldn't send it back. Since 2003 I have put on some weight and since the suit didn't fit me that well then I decided to buy a new one that's larger. That's why I have it for sale.

Height 5'9"-5'11

Inseam 31"-33"

Chest size 38-40 (The area that I have a problem, I'm a 42)

Sleeve 32-34

Neck 16

Waist 31-33 (I have a 34 waist)

The suit is custom in that it has a white top half and a red bottom, it also has the knited cuffs and ankles tucked up into the suits sleeves and legs. The only downside to the suit is it's embroied? with my name on the chest pocket. You could cover it up with a patch/logo. Most racing organizations like SCCA require a patch be worn on you driving suit so you could use that to cover the name. I don't have pictures of it at this time. I could in a couple of days or so. If interested you can email me direct at [email protected].

• 1 month later...

I have a HANS and suit, both just posted in this forum. I think the suit would fit you perfectly based on your stated measurements and how it fit me.

I just posted a pair of Sparco X-light high shoes in size 43. I wear between a 9.5 and a 10 and they fit me well.

let me know if you're interested and I can send photos.