1994 Acura Integra Suspension Advice

integraguy04

Hi everyone...

Just had a question for you. I have searched on this forum for suspension advice on what type of shock/springs/coilover i should go with for my integra and haven't found anything for the DC4 Chassis (rear shocks are blown on mine). Here is what I have so far...

Omni Power Coilovers (12k - front, 10K Rear)

Stock Front Sway Bar

Upgraded Bushings on front LCA's

Skunk2 Rear LCA's

ASR Rear Subframe Brace w/ 24mm Rear Sway Bar and Spherical End Links

Running Bridgestone RE-11 Tires

Experience: Been auto crossing for about 3 years and road racing for 2 (In HPDE program)

Please let me know what you think... i was thinking of getting Skunk2 Pro-C's with same spring rates but if anyone has other suggestions please let me know.

I also race a 94 Integra.

I have a set of freshly rebuilt Ground Control Advance Design shocks with adjustable spring perches, threaded collars, shock hats and trick weight jackers built in. In other words, add springs and install.

So for all intent and purposes these are brand new !!

Let me know if you are interested.

Phil

I saw that you already posted on the HC forum looking for info, so that was good to do. I'm not sure if you have checked it out, but the 'Road Racing/Autocross' forum at Honda-Tech would be a good place to look and/or ask for info and advice. Honda-Tech is at http://www.honda-tech.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and the forum is around half of the way down the page in the technical section. There is also a Honda-Tech suspension forum, but the Road Racing/Autocross forum should be a good place to try. - Jim

i talked to the owner of kingmotorsports and he said that for the money skunk2 pro-c's are the best coilover to go with