Sparco X Light 300 Nomex Race Suit size 62-SOLD

Eric in Chicago

SOLD!

worn one season Light Grey, no stains,rips ect.

For sale is my nomex Sparco XLight 300, with embroidered Rolex series, American flag, shell racing fuel logos(per series spec). The other patches are sewn on. All patched/embroidery is done by Northstar motorsports using nomex thread. Suit was used of one season. I am getting out of racing so I could hang this on the wall or pass it on to another racer

3 layer Nomex fire suit, meets standards of every racing body in the world. (dont have to wear extra nomex underware under suit)

The key feature of this suit is that it is 30% cooler than the standard Nomex suit. A key point when racing and everyone else is overheating and your cool. I had many suits and this one was my favorite as it kept me cool in the paddock, on the grid and during the races. Size 62, it fit me a little baggy and I am 5'11" 230lbs. The Porsche patches are sewn on so if you drive something else, they come off easy.. Good luck bidding.

Pictures on request please e mail me at [email protected]

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...