COME RACING! SoCal Buttonwillow April 17-18

sagoston

Buttonwillow is only a week away. Who's going?

1. Steve Agoston

2. Chris Allen

3. Tom Atteberry

4. Charlie Buzzetti

5. Tim Comeau

6. Everett Delano

7. Jim Foxx

8. John Niedernhofer

9. Jim Richmond

Edited by Guest

I am in and with that line up I get third but it may take a sun dial to measure the time from second to third.

There are 6 of us so far counting myself. Let's beat the bushes guys! We had 10 last time.

Allen

Atteberry

Agoston

Buzzetti

Delano

Comeau

Updated the list at the top. Mike Peters may be able to race but only if his build is finished.

Still haven't heard from Robert H., Rafi, John N., BigDog, CaptSquid.

Rafi and I will be there for support only. No racing for us as we cut ties with the Auto Gallery and opened R2 Racing 100% officially as of April 1st and we have been super busy. Our cars were put on the back burner for now and we are watching our funds. The good news is we just bought a Hunter fully digital alignment rack and Longacre corner balance scales to set up suspension systems for street or track! Robert

Big move, Robert and Rafi. But, it's one that many techs make when they know they're good enough to make a bigger percentage of their own work.

My little 924S hasn't left the trailer since the last event!!!!!!!!!!

I still have the same junk yard head and busted cam housing from NATIONALS! What the hell...

Customers come first.

Congratulations Robert!!!!

May you always work for yourself.

I have tried to call Bigdog but cant seem to get through to him. It says his cell phone is "temporarily not in service".

I will try to send an email.

Anybody going to Friday Practice?

See you there.

Robert & Rafi: Great to hear you guys went all in, sorry to hear you won't be racing with us this time.

I don't think Dave Hirsch will make it as he has a prior commitment for that weekend.

I'll be there for the Friday practice too, setting up the car and practicing driver changes.

I get in late from New York Tursday night so may be late morning Friday before I arrive. Plan to practice Friday afternoon.

Atteberry #805

Great Tom, I look forward to seeing you Friday. I would like to swap cars with you for a session. I want to see how your car works and to see if we need to make any adjustments for the open diff.

Big Dog is in. I will not make Friday practice as I need to wait for school to be out to pick up my grandson, Eli. He will be running HPDE 1 again although I expect him to go into 2 that weekend if he learns the track quickly.

Robert and Rafi. What big news on your move. That takes lots of guts and you two have shown that you have that on the track. Glad to hear that you are coming to the track to "support" the rest of us.

Charlie, since I don't want to buy your old helmut, can I borrow it again for Eli?

Oh, yeah. My So. Cal. cell phone has been killed. My only cell phone now is the Idaho one. It is 208.818.8620 so update your contact lists.

Jim

Great to hear from you Jim, I was worried that you ran off and got married

No problem on the helmet, somebody should use as long as it is legal.

I will update my phone for you and call you tomorrow.

Thanks Robert and Rafi for supporting 944Spec.

See you guys there.

Charlie I greatly appreciate the offer and help which is accepted. Will need to get use to an open dif

Maddog is going to use my passenger set so it will be removed and if time permits I want to remove the bumper guards. And speaking of weight even the driver trimmed 5 pounds. (suspect that will not last) see next paragraph

Rob and Rafi congratulations to commemorate the move and your support I will bring the appropriate adult bevereage and offer you guys a toast.

Capt Squid will be there breaking in a new engine for half a day on Friday. My Miller engine was pumping more water out the tailpipe than through the engine. When we drianed the oil it looked like a milk shake. Should be ready to mix it up on race day.

Nice!!

Where are we going to park?

I probably wont be there till 9AM Friday. Will anyone be there earlier? How about 2nd row back on west side?

Not sure if it rained there this week. Could be muddy in the grass areas.

Looks good to me Steve. We should try to stay to the right side of Ralt St. Use both sides of the access road. I may have to park parallel to the asphalt depending on moisture content. Will know when I get there.

Who will be there for dinner Friday Night?

Thinking maybe a Burger and Brat feast. Chime in if you will be there and i will make sure we have food for you.