944 spec gingerman lap times?

krystar

I was just out there yesterday for 3balls HPDE. was wondering what kind of lap times do yall run?

I just watched my video and timed it to approx 1:45 which was my previous best too. I learned this weekend that I can brake much harder in 1 3 to get rotation, enter 8 slower so i can keep it floored for 9 apex and exit. but i still have to string everything together to make a faster lap.

I just want to gauge myself how much more potential there is. I'm running yoko advan ad08 street tires, 350lb coils/30mm tb, 23.5/18mm sways.

thanks

naw not planning on gateway, it's quite far to get there. so far gingerman, autobahn and blackhawk are my safe ones distance wise. i'm tempted by putnam...it's not that far really.

Isn't it also rule of thumb that Rcomps is 2-3 seconds faster than 200wear rating streets? so if i can get to 1:42 on streets, at least i'd be in the pack? hehe

Yes, and yes. We're not running track record pace out there all the time, either.

Putnam is a big event - crossover & central location- would not miss either of them!

my videos from this weekend finally processed.

i tried out the alternate 5-6 line. i already know i can brake later and harder into 1 and 3, and i need to either lower my entry speed into 8 or do something else diff cause exit of 9 had me sliding.

i just haven't strung everything together to form a better laptime. i was going to try out an app for my phone for data acquisition but it didn't want to acquire... next time i'm gonna borrow my buddy's traqmate.

any more advice for me to get me more improvement?