custom 16 foot enclosed toy hauler

DrAwender

I have a nice Aztec 16 foot enclosed trailer for sale. This trailer has been extensively modified to almost be a toy hauler. I used it to haul an Factory Five AC Cobra type car. What has been done/ replaced in the past 9 months: New tires, New marine grade plywood floor, fully insulated walls and ceiling, 12 volt interior florescent lighting, out side spot lights, Fantastic fan, 110v wiring and plugs, prewired and braced to add a roof top AC unit if you want, 16 foot side awning, folding couch / bed, side window, front storage tool box, custom steel shelving above couch/bed, custom shelving front of trailer (with switches for lights, fan and dvd mp3 stereo with 6x9 speakers), custom folding steel table in the front (folds down when you have a car then up when the car is out), ez track on front sides of trailer, custom steel double steps to get in side door, rear tinted vinyl strips (so you can leave the rear gate down and keep the tailer cool/hot. You will never find a toy hauler this small and light. Everything was built with keeping the overall weight down. With a 2500 lb race car, you can still tow this with an F150 or 1500 truck. Asking only $5200.

trailer1.jpg

traielr2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

Note pics show walls and ceiling unfinished, I can finish it for $6500.

J

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...