dyno at midohio.....readings?

gpeluso

I am no longer a GTS guy and have not been one for a few years now, but I figuired that you guys that went to midohio can answer my question. I had my specmiata dyno'd yesterday at midohio to figuire out where my new motor stood.... on track I was being pulled by many....so they gave me a reading of 113hp and 106 torque......can this be right compared to backstreets dyno..... They told me 110hp to 115hp is good for a specmiata but the problem with that statement is we are really driving 4 different cars in spec miata and there should be a bigger difference between a 1.6 and a 99 specmiata. BTW I have a 99. Did you guy experience low readings compared to backstreet?

Thanks

Greg

The weather was all over the place and I think that had a lot to do with it

I know a car on Saturday that registered 3HP more at the track than at Backstreet two weeks earlier.

john,

you are making me feel worse..........great. I would think the conditions outside this weekend would have made more hp's...I was just hoping their dyno read low in general.

Greg