Callaway Daily Driver

danwendling

It is based on a Grand Sport which is a mix of C6 and Z06 elements. Basically, a C6 frame with a Z06 wide body, wheels and brakes.

• 2 weeks later...

Next event, see if you can find Mike Skeen and put him in the drivers seat. You might be pleasantly surprised to see what your car is capable of in the hands of a talented driver.

In addition, the insight he could give you will speed up your learning curve and ultimately make YOU a better driver.

Beautiful car btw.

No idea what Mike looks like. But I did have a Mike stand in for my instructor who did not show up in time for one of my runs. Slender middle aged, looks a bit like a WV native (not that is a bad thing)?

I will ask for him.

Perhaps he will be at the next Friday at the track and can instruct?

Perhaps he will be at the next Friday at the track and can instruct?

I doubt you will see Mr. Skeen at a FATT, as he lives pretty far from Summit. He was at the last NASA event working with a couple of guys in E36 BMWs though, so I guess he does make the trek occasionally. He's a fixture at many NASA events, particularly at VIR... this season you can find him in or near the yellow Ferrari F430 Grand-Am racecar.