Optima Battery

944 cup

As part of a club race group buy, you can buy any red or yellow Optima Battery at deep discounted prices. You can place an order by emailing me at [email protected]. Upon payment receipt, I will mail you a certificate issued by Optima for one battery. You can order as many batteries as you like until supplies last. Not available thru retailers and distributors. The battery will be shipped direct by Optima to you at no additional cost.

Measure the battery in your car and select the Optima battery that best meets your needs:

http://www.optimabatteries.com/optima_products/redtop/specs.php

http://www.optimabatteries.com/optima_products/yellowtop/specs.php

Edited by Guest

This grp buy now has only 5 batteries available.

If interested email me at [email protected] to check on availability before making payment.

Working on a 2nd grp buy but prices are likely to change upward. tks for your support.

• 1 month later...

Announcing a price drop in this next round of grp buys of Optima batteries. New price is $85, delivered. email me at [email protected] to order.

Racers prefer the yellow top: D51 because it is a bit lighter at 26 lbs and the yellow top is also a deep cycle battery allowing it to be recharged from dead many times.

Per factory, Optimas are completely spill-proof, mountable in many positions. More than 15x the vibration resistance. Faster recharging capabilities, optimal starting power regardless of temperature.