Mid Atlantic GTS 2010 Points

Eric W.

The Great Lakes points are now somehow linked to MyLaps. Once the results are posted to MyLaps they appear on the Great Lakes website. Not sure who spearheded that effort, but as a Series Director it sure is nice.

The Great Lakes points are now somehow linked to MyLaps. Once the results are posted to MyLaps they appear on the Great Lakes website. Not sure who spearheded that effort, but as a Series Director it sure is nice.

They aren't linked. It's all additional effort on T&S's part.

But Dave Balingit did create a program to make points calculation easy.

• Members

O. well this isnt that bad either as long as I update it after each race.... it's only when I get lazy that it takes freakin forever

• Members
Eric,

Is there an explantion of the rules somewhere ? Like whether they throw out your 2 worst races or no shows ?

MidAtlantic has no drops. :/

CCR has a base guideline for drops, but its up to each region of NASA to decide drops. MidAtlantic GTS never came to a conclusion on drops either way and we defaulted to same as last year which was no drops.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I updated the points list after Hyperfest. VIR is coming up and lots of classes have close battles for season points. Especially GTS1. GTS2 has some real close numbers for 2nd-4th and Mac Fischer is catching up to Omar in GTS4!

• 1 month later...