Anyone running 10" front springs?

Capt Squid

I had them out of necessity. Car handled fine, just couldn't get the ride height any lower than 5".

It should not change the handling as spring rate is spring rate. If you can't get the ride height you want then that could have an impact.

I would echo both of the above. Those were my experiences running a 10" spring. I now run an 8" spring. 7" springs had the opposite problem- car ran lower than I wanted, even with the adjustment collars all the way up.

eric/joe/michael, have you found any reason to look for springs that have smaller coil diameter for more compression length before binding? or is that not an issue?

eric/joe/michael, have you found any reason to look for springs that have smaller coil diameter for more compression length before binding? or is that not an issue?

No.

When running a 944 spec car at the ride heights we do you will bottom the koni shock to the bump stop before you coil bind the spring.