CAGED S2000-02 NEVER RACED 19K MILES

SPECTORracing

This is a T2 class racecar. It would be good for the SCCA T2 class, or the NASA Honda challenge. It has a moly cage, custom bent, Tig welded to the car. It has been race lightened. Only has 19k street miles. Kirkey seats, Gforce harnesses, Filter charger, AC fully functional. This would also be a good street car/track day car. The car needs a VORTEC super charger, and camber plates on the shock towers to be an SCCA SPEED WORLD CHALLENGE CAR. New this car is $32,500 + tax, tags, title, shipping from Japan. I paid 36,600.00 I have put over 5k into it. Car also comes with a Wilson 5,ooo watt antenna for track radio, will fit SPEED COM and other popular systems. (Cable also included)

The car has been track tested and is very fast. It will hit 157 mph on the back straight of Road Atlanta. The car is still street legal. I can't race the car, too busy with my business.

2.3 L FIRE CHARGER NEW!

Spares

2 leather seats,

Floor carpet,

Stock roll bars,

Radio,

Custom intake

NACA brake coolers (front)

Extra Kirkey Racing seat (PASS SIDE)

Extra 5 point Latch & Link Red harness

I AM ALSO WILLING TO ADD ANY RACING EQUIPMENT YOU WOULD LIKE AT COST. SINCE I OWN SPECTORRACING MOTORSPORTS LLC. THAT COST WILL BE VERRY LOW!!!

ASKING PRICE: $23,000

EMAIL: [email protected]

OR

CALL 1-888-833-7223