WTB Enclosed trailer 20'-24'

JerryW

Before I start running down the Craigslist and RacingJunk ads - Does anyone in CA (or driving distance from the Bay Area) have an enclosed trailer 20'-24' for sale ?

Finally decided to step up from an open to enclosed.

Thanks

Hi Jerry, I will be selling mine at the end of the year. I am getting out of the racing game so everything will be for sale after Oct.

Mine is a 20' Pace with recent tires, brakes, bearings and has a work bench, cabinets and tire racks inside.

I ran into your son this past weekend at Willow Springs. He was showing us the data aquisition systems that they sell.

Hope all is well.

Charlie - thanks. I'm hoping to be setup by nationals but will keep you in mind.

Tim mentioned he was out there with you guys - SoCal needs to work on him to get his car finished and come out with you guys ! What did you think of the systems ?

We mainly looked at the system that was $399. It does alot for that money and is a great buy. I think two of our guys bought units at the track and used them sunday.

If I see something come up locally on a trailer I will let you know. Expect to pay 3-5K for a used one. They do not go down in value much which is great when you are selling.

Jerry

I know of a trailer for sale in Southern California that fits what you are looking for, is available now and should be priced at $3-$4 thousand. email me your contact information [email protected]

Jerry

I know of a trailer for sale in Southern California that fits what you are looking for, is available now and should be priced at $3-$4 thousand. email me your contact information [email protected]

e-mail sent

Hey Charlie,

Keep me in mind for your trailer as well please. Jerry and I have convinced each other that we need enclosed trailers.

I'm thinking after the season is over unless a great deal pops up.

Ron Dale

I have one for sale and it even has a KILLER 944psec car in it? Want the whole package?

I've been drooling over the idea of that since you posted it. But I'm realistic and its out of my range.

What price for the trailer though ?

Jerry,

Really dont know... The Trailer is cosmetically pretty beat up... Inside, however, it has a great bench, tire racks, nitrogen cart, stainless racking for springs, brake bleeders, ez up, tool boxes, fuid rack, lots of storage, etc...

Havent completely decided to sell just the trailer as I still have my shifter kart.. and go play.

I would GUESS, I would sell the trailer around 3.5-4K....

But I really want to sell the car. The car is perfect. If you look at it, in 15 minutes, I can show you how much cool stuff has been done to it.. access to systems, torsion bar quick change, cool intakes, brake ducting, etc, etc, etc,

I would probably sell the car, AND the trailer AND a ton of spares, tools, springs, shox, data, etc... for 15K...

That is a smoking deal... For a new driver, I would even throw in a track day or two and get you up to speed...