Early CRX/CIVIC 4.9-4.7 Final Drives

KIWI

Due to the great responce to our Season opener SPA Fire System deal,

Special Projects Motor Sports is negotiating with SRR to produce a run of 4.7 & 4.9 Final Drives that Will Fitin the Early Crx & Civic Cable Transmissions...

We believe that the 4.7 or 4.9 ratios are sought after for ITA, H4, and the odd Autocross car?

We are not taking orders just yet... As we have to purchase a large quantity of these things to make a production run worthwhile, we would like to get an indication of what the demand would be before we place the order.

We would hope to be able to sell these at our normal price of $475.00?

If we go ahead we should be able to supply about the end of February.

Please post a reply or IM if you are interested.

Moderators, This is a Racer Only deal and I would prefer not to put it on the open Clasifieds section.

Thanks.

Kiwi

I am interested as well i have a 1989 crx si, what do you suggest 4.7 or 4.9?.........

4.7 you might be on the rev limiter at the end of the stright at T-hill

I am interested as well i have a 1989 crx si, what do you suggest 4.7 or 4.9?.........

I think generally the opinion is that the 4.7 would be the best all round ratio especially on tracks where there are some reasonable length straights.... The 4.9 will be better on short tight tracks.

Thanks to everyone for your interest. We will be anouncing soon whether we will be taking orders.

Kiwi

• 2 weeks later...

Sample '88-'90 CRX/Civic and early Integra cable trans. Pinion shafts have been sent to SRR for evaluation and estimates on production. We will post details on availability, Ratios and price as soon as we have more information.

Thanks to everyone for your interest.

Kiwi