Nationals

Big Dog

Gentlemen. I just signed up for Nationals and saw that the RV hookup's show as all sold out!!!!!!! What does this mean for us?

Do we have a group of hookup's for a home base or am I stuck with dry camping without a hookup?

Big Dog

Gentlemen. I just signed up for Nationals and saw that the RV hookup's show as all sold out!!!!!!! What does this mean for us?

Do we have a group of hookup's for a home base or am I stuck with dry camping without a hookup?

Big Dog

Hmm,

Not sure... so Miller is sold out on ALL RV hook ups? Or just the 944 area?

I have been busy at work and not been checking up lately...

We may need to figure a way to share spaces.. I will need to get the list of who is in our area and work out the details.

Hey Big Dog, If you don't bring your trailer and cars we should have plenty of room.

Hopefully we can work this out. You have the biggest TV.

Or, Mr. National Champion, YOU could leave YOUR trailer and car at home, show up and support all of your fellow 944 racers.

Big Dog

As I have been thinking about this, I believe we can get up a collection to "Buy out" your entry and RV space and get you a nice profit for your trouble. That way you won't have to make the long drive to Miller to place second, this year.

Just trying to be helpful, Mr. 2009 Champion.

Mr. 2009 First Loser