Who is running TTD for BHF june11-13

Zach H.

aw man I should try to move down to put a whoopin' on you. Looks like TTD is empty right now but I'm sure people will start signing up this week.

yea I know that i will get somked because my mods are all over the place for ttd! it would be nice to have some competition though

Hey Zack - I didn't know you were running TTD this weekend. I'll be there for Saturday (only) and I expect my E36 M3 to be in TTD, so you can give me a lesson!

Which car will you be running?

Chris H.

yea when I added up my points I was like...holy shit ima get smoked! but it should be good fun. motor is stock. custom fab exhaust done up by the guys from VFC. lots of little susspension goodies. some big ass sticky tires...oh yea and turbo brakes but thats prety much it? whats done to yours?

i'm still in TTE but only got 1 more point to spend. intake, exhaust, cat delete, coilovers, springs, torsion bar, gutted interior, seat and harness....that's about it. i'm building towards spec.

what suspension goodies put u over the top? camber plate or custom control arms or something?

oh yea. but damn i'm looking at the list...u'd have to do some pretty serious stuff to add up points in suspension. other than doing shocks (3), springs(2) and sways(2)

yea i have big camber plates coil spring all arround. the torsion bars are still in there but they are penciled down.

oh yea and apparently the hankooks are just as quick as hoosiers( in my opinion they are not!!) so i got like ten points from those tires

Camber plates are free, and should be one of the first things you do on many cars.

except some cars don't benefit from them like the 1995 g20 my husband runs in TTF (if you look at the 3rd link in the suspension geometry, you'd understand)