Cool Shirt system

sagoston

Buttonwillow is in 2 weeks and it is going to be hot! Anyone running the larger Cool Shirt system (Club 24)? Does it fit in the rear passenger seat area? Thinking of getting the larger system for the longer enduros...

Steve, I believe I have the larger box on my system although it may not be exactly like the Cool Shirt box. At the end of the day, you can make it fit with a bracket of some type. I believe in the larger one so that, when you want/need it, you can put in more ice and less ice when you don't. My larger one will work for the better part of 4 hours, especially with a solid block of ice plus cubes.

Jim

Thanks Jim. I ordered the larger one which is only $10 more but will last 6 hours according to their claim. If I can't get it to fit in the passenger seat area, I'll just use the floor in front of it.

If anyone else is looking to buy a system, apex performance is running a special on them:

http://www.apexperformance.net/CartGenie/prod-2085.htm

But don't bother trying to use our 944 Spec discount code. Their shopping system is flawed so it will allow it but Apex will contact you via email about the "error".

Thanks Jim. I ordered the larger one which is only $10 more but will last 6 hours according to their claim. If I can't get it to fit in the passenger seat area, I'll just use the floor in front of it.

If anyone else is looking to buy a system, apex performance is running a special on them:

http://www.apexperformance.net/CartGenie/prod-2085.htm

But don't bother trying to use our 944 Spec discount code. Their shopping system is flawed so it will allow it but Apex will contact you via email about the "error".

Code worked just fine when I ordered some new belts 3 days ago.

The code works fine, but it's not supposed to work with their "specials/promotions". I was contacted after the purchase to let me know the code should not have applied to the special price. Sorry about the confusion.

The code works fine, but it's not supposed to work with their "specials/promotions". I was contacted after the purchase to let me know the code should not have applied to the special price. Sorry about the confusion.

Ah - makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

I found that the cool suit works fine until the sun goes down. After that, things cool off quickly.(night enduro).

Hey John, I got the cool suit done last night! Worked on that before all the usual prep which is happening tonight.

Even though I have the system in, I was avoiding checking the weather. 99° on Sunday!!! At least we're not in one of the hot months

See you there.