2003 GMC Yukon Denali XL - $11,500.00 North Carolina

Onsite

Here is a link to the Craigslist add: http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/1862598333.html (cars & trucks - by owner)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali XL in excellent condition! A very powerful 6.0L V8 with All Wheel Drive! Includes an all leather interior, BOSE 6 Disc in dash CD system, third row seating, rear A/C and DVD Entertainment system. All service has been performed at local GMC Dealership, I have all receipts. I just installed new rear brakes and brand new tires this week! This Yukon needs nothing; all that is missing is you behind the wheel. You will not be disappointed. The Yukon has 137,800 miles, the majority of them are highway miles. We like to travel as a family and I would take the Yukon anywhere, anytime without any worries. There is plenty of power and room for you to take your entire family or a group of friends along with their luggage. If you want to tow a camper or a boat, that is too easy with the included electronic brake controller and factory towing package. We are non-smokers and the vehicle has not been wrecked. The only reason we are selling is because we want to downsize to a smaller vehicle. Serious inquires only. Please come look for yourself, it will not be a waste of time. Feel free to email, text or call anytime. Ask for Aaron (704) 791-4037. I look forward to talking to you.

Here is the Facebook Link as well: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2068508&id=1517318226&l=03e57022d1