Vinyl

dbgeek

Well, it is time to wash and wax the car... then slap stickers ALL OVER IT. Where did you get your vinyl? I searched - DiscoveryParts, trackdecal.com, edecals.com, Ratracinggraphics.com

I saw a post for discoveryparts:

For $19.99 you get two 10" door numbers, a 4" tail number, Class designation, and your driver name.

Is there a series sponsor I should support?

FWIW Discovery Parts is a NASA-SE sponsor. I've talked to Ron down there about vinyl before, and they seem to be very capable. Give Ron a shout!

GT

2- 10" door numbers

2- 4" Front/rear numbers

3- 4" Name

$14.99 plus shipping from Ron @ Discoveryparts.

Jon - Where did you get your Spec3 decal? I think I have a quote from Banner Express that my dad used...

• Members
2- 10" door numbers

2- 4" Front/rear numbers

3- 4" Name

$14.99 plus shipping from Ron @ Discoveryparts.

Jon - Where did you get your Spec3 decal? I think I have a quote from Banner Express that my dad used...

Which decal are you referring to?

I will say that many of the decals I received came from James Packer. He was nice enough to make them up when we were starting up the series.

I might have to do a run of series identifiers for everyone.

Ah - I think I have a quote/receipt from Banner Express in Richmond.

I think a run of class vinyl would be good - I saw several racers with dinky little class IDs. I really like the one the George is using (I would change the red to black... but I like the white outline).

I'm going to be getting a set in the near future as well, so if anyone wants to make a run, I'll want to jump in on it as well!

ditto

• 1 month later...

Bringing this back semi from the dead...

I'm reading the rules and it states "must be placed in a Grassroots Motorsports Number Placard" Where in the world do I get that, or can I just go down the street to the shop I was planning on using and have them cut me something that fits the dimensions?

Bringing this back semi from the dead...

I'm reading the rules and it states "must be placed in a Grassroots Motorsports Number Placard" Where in the world do I get that, or can I just go down the street to the shop I was planning on using and have them cut me something that fits the dimensions?

Go to the GRM website, order the number placard. or click here:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/store/merchandise/34/?js&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=700