Next Norcal race, Who's in?

wic

I am planning on being there. Last chance to sort the car out before Nationals. I am hoping to be competitive for the first time this year. If I can compete in Norcal I think all will not be lost in Salt Lake. It seems like we have the guys and gal to beat! See you at T-hill!

Life is kinda in my way right now. My car is sold. First time in a long time I have no car. I'm gunna have to bum some rides to secure my H2 championship, hopefully.

Life is kinda in my way right now. My car is sold. First time in a long time I have no car. I'm gunna have to bum some rides to secure my H2 championship, hopefully.

I was hoping you were going to change your mind about going to Salt Lake since you have (oops had) the car to beat in Norcal. Is your car staying in Norcal? Is it going to nationals?

I have consumables for one more race. My car is a lot more competitive at Infineon than at Thill. So which event do I attend? I am 80% leaning toward sitting this one out and waiting for October.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I'm finally gonna make it out there and no one else is gonna make it? Or maybe I'm just the stupid one who wants to be in Willows mid-augest for the beautiful weather!

Man, I'm finally gonna make it out there and no one else is gonna make it? Or maybe I'm just the stupid one who wants to be in Willows mid-augest for the beautiful weather!

I initially had plans to make this event, but my tranny is currently removed from the car requiring some parts...and if I want to make Nationals, I need to watch my budget. I did get a new tow vehicle though, so no more suburban.

I am suddenly looking for work. That kind of cements my decision not to come this month. May cement my whole year...

not working in MV anymore?

I'll be there chris, and last i talked to Graham he was going to try and get his cars there. Andrie will also be there.

It'll still be a great weekend chris.

I'll be there chris, and last i talked to Graham he was going to try and get his cars there. Andrie will also be there.

It'll still be a great weekend chris.

we're skipping this weekend.

good weekend, not at all your typical august at thill weekend.

paul finally joined us (b16a EG), and had a successful rookie weekend.

I had a good weekend, and either set a new track record or missed it by a hundredth of a second.

Bob put a pinky sized hole in his block in the middle of an awesome race on saturday... I was bummed as we where hauling butt.

Great weekend imo, one of the best i've had at T-hill.

OOO also it is official they are in the works to add a 1.8 track to T-hill. Can be a stand alone or run with the existing track...

Nice lap times Jimmy! Too bad about bob, that sounds more like my M.O. Welcome to Paul.

I am running a TT this weekend at RFR to see if I can get this car dialed before Nats. Wish I coulda made T-hill, it would have been alot more fun.

Thanks for the welcome...

I was warned ahead of time about the warm ups, and was in shock to see soooooooooo many cars all on track at once. All I could do was repeat what Brian told me early sat morning.

Keep your eyes open, and stay out of trouble, watch your mirrors and "Be predictable"

Thanks to Brian "Z" for his guidance and wisdom, Jimmy & Bob for telling me where I needed to be, and making sure I got there, especially the getting the car weighed after a race.

Chris thanks being the first one there and welcoming me, and Andrie too.

Im sure your car is running already!

What a great bunch of guys!

My family was really impressed by all the assistance, and comraderie.

I am accepting applications for a driver coach!

I had such a blast, and cant wait to get back out there and meet the rest of the regulars.