Any New ZR1s running TT yet?

Varkwso

TTU?

haven't driven one but my student's in march was just off the chart quick in a straight line. Some hoosiers on it, I'd say it's a 1:28 car at RA and it builds speed so fast, I'm not sure you could run down through 9 flat with it. my student was crying uncle @ 145, and we weren't much pass the bridge on the backstraight. can't imagine what you'd be doing in 9, because 9 is a long way from that bridge.

TTU?

haven't driven one but my student's in march was just off the chart quick in a straight line. Some hoosiers on it, I'd say it's a 1:28 car at RA and it builds speed so fast, I'm not sure you could run down through 9 flat with it. my student was crying uncle @ 145, and we weren't much pass the bridge on the backstraight. can't imagine what you'd be doing in 9, because 9 is a long way from that bridge.

They should be TTU.

Alright, who will be the 1st to fork over 100K and run it the right way?

I am accepting donations....

Surely there is someone out there....

Ron Adee already ran one in One Lap!

Not sure if anyone has run one in TT, but I remember some pics in the ZR1 forum on CF of a black ZR1 on the west coast (I think Oregon/Washington area) that was setup as a trackday car w/ Sparco seats and tow hooks and some nice CCW race wheels etc.

I knew about that one. OLOA format matches the car pretty well. Lou G ran one (and won I think) in at least one Hill Climb also.

Several have been at DEs - looking for someone actually competing the car in TT or W2W.

Got his Butt kicked by 996GT2 and GT-r went home and skipped most of the event., a real sportsman.

Peter

TTU? Really? 5.5:1 weight to HP? Min weight for the C6Z is 3130, which is 569 to the wheels, not adjusted for tires or anything. The ZR1 likely makes more than that to the wheels at similar weight?

Check my math, please. I'd love to see one on track, but thought it would be TTR.

TTU? Really? 5.5:1 weight to HP? Min weight for the C6Z is 3130, which is 569 to the wheels, not adjusted for tires or anything. The ZR1 likely makes more than that to the wheels at similar weight?

Check my math, please. I'd love to see one on track, but thought it would be TTR.

It will be close - rwhp and as competed wt will be key. With driver and gas I do think it will make 5.5. Unlike the C6Z which is at the bottom half of TTU.

ZR1 is +200 lbs over the Z06.

Real weight or min comp weight for NASA?

NASA has not established ZR1 base wt yet - in TTU it does not matter. Look at the work sheet

• 2 weeks later...
5.5:1 weight to HP? Min weight for the C6Z is 3130, which is 569 to the wheels, not adjusted for tires or anything. The ZR1 likely makes more than that to the wheels.

600 gives you 3300