Used Race Rubber, Lots of sizes.....................

dtcevo

How many Heatcycles on the 265's ?

Pictures?

Shipping to Zip 28697 business ?

Also the 245's ?

Give me a call when you get a chance,

Jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do you have any R6 245/45/17 looking for 1 or 2 thank you

I don't, sorry Mr Cobra. I did update the list though.

Jason

Can you PM me or email some pics of the 245/40-18 BFGoodrich G-force R1's. I just want to see the actual condition as of now. Thanks in advance.

-josh.

• 2 weeks later...

Chinchi, please check your email. I have sent you two emails since receiving your payment. The first was the day after you sent payment. I explained I was going out of town for a Grand-Am race in Alabama. I explained I wouldn't be able to ship your tires till I got back. I asked if this time frame would work for you or not? If not I would be happy to issue a refund. I never heard your reply. I am now back in town. I got back Friday (15th), I can refund your payment or ship your tires. Please let me know what you would like me to do? Sorry for the mis-communication.

Jason

There is also contact number in the original post. You are welcome to call me directly anytime.

Chinchi, please check your email. I have sent you two emails since receiving your payment. The first was the day after you sent payment. I explained I was going out of town for a Grand-Am race in Alabama. I explained I wouldn't be able to ship your tires till I got back. I asked if this time frame would work for you or not? If not I would be happy to issue a refund. I never heard your reply. I am now back in town. I got back Friday (15th), I can refund your payment or ship your tires. Please let me know what you would like me to do? Sorry for the mis-communication.

Jason

There is also contact number in the original post. You are welcome to call me directly anytime.

Sorry, just found one of your emails in the junk mail box which I don't normally check. Problem solved. Looking forward for the tires. Thanks.

Jason

Sorry, just found one of your emails in the junk mail box which I don't normally check. Problem solved. Looking forward for the tires. Thanks.

No worries. I didn't see you phone number in the payment email until just barely as I was preparing your tires. I should have just called. Your tires are awaiting FedEx to come get them. I emailed the tracking number and pasted a copy and sent it in a PM......just in case.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello - Just checking to see if you still have any inventory left? Interested in R6's or A6's - 18" - Please email me at [email protected] if so. Thanks! Paul.

Yes sir. The original post was updated today. My contact info if also available in the first post.

• 4 weeks later...