Custom Track Spec'd BC Racing Coilovers - SALE FOR NASA

smokinjoe

SALE FOR NASA MEMBERS ONLY! And you must run a small BC decal.

If you are looking for custom built coilovers made to your specs, we have been authorized by BC Racing to offer these at a discount to NASA members. Each shock is valved to the spring rates you choose and are available in inverted and double adj/external reservoir. Additional spring pairs can be added to your order.

Applications:

http://www.bcracing-na.com/downloads/BC_RACING_APPLICATION_LIST.pdf

Hotlanta-2010-JoeIppolito-72_06.jpg

Hotlanta-2010-JoeIppolito-72_08.jpg

w6.jpg

w7.jpg

Extra springs are $100 per pair, shipped.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

i'm very intrested. i need to upgrade my stuff & was looking at BCs offerings.

What can you do me for pricing?? BTW i don't think they actually have a specific listing for a EL53 Tercel...so look up EP91 Starlet.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys , I just want to say that Joe is a stand up guy and has over delivered on his word. I ordered the BC coil overs for my M3 and they look to be very well made.I received them sooner than expected and dealing with Joe is straight forward and fast to reply to any questions that you my have. Thanks you again Joe for all your help.

The ER double adj/external reservoir kits have shipped. Also to ensure compliance with this special savings a price qoute will only be issued to NASA MEMBERS ONLY. Do not ask for a price qoute unless you attach a picture of your NASA ID Card (you may block out your member number if you wish) or if I know you personally.

These are special savings for NASA ONLY

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...