Numbering for car

Charge

so where can i find the specific numbering rules for h4 class as far as style angle etc i got the general measurements off the main rules. and also is there a list of currently unavailable numbers?

HPDE 4...there are no rules other than height and contrasting color...that last part is as important, gray numbers on a silver or white car are not good, blue on a red car also not good. Get a good, stark contrast color, it helps the corner workers a lot. As for a list of taken numbers, I don't think regions keep a list of taken numbers for HPDE groups. Pick a number that is odd, 3 digits increases your odds of getting one that no one else will have.

The answers are in the CCR.

For HPDE4-

11.4.15 Car Numbers

The vehicle should exhibit its assigned car number (if any) on both sides of the car. The

numbers must be at least ten (10) inches tall and be of a contrasting color. No numbers

may be placed on the side windows. Numbers on the front or rear of the car are

recommended but not required. Metallic numbers, and numbers having iridescent

and/or reflective properties, are prohibited.

For H4 i.e. Honda Challenge racing-

18.1.1 Car Numbers and Class Designation

The vehicle must exhibit its assigned car number and class designation on both sides,

front, and rear of the car. The side numbers must be at least ten (10) inches tall with

a one and a half (1.5) inch stroke and be of a contrasting color. The front and rear

numbers, and class designations must be at least three (3) inches tall. Car numbers

and class designations must be legible and readable at speed.

Also...

so where can i find the specific numbering rules for h4 class as far as style angle etc i got the general measurements off the main rules. and also is there a list of currently unavailable numbers?

"Style angle etc" = "must be legible and readable at speed" but no specific font. Generally the bigger you make your numbers & the easier they are to read, the fewer problems you will have.

List of unavailable numbers = contact the region you're planning to run with, not sure if all regions keep a list of this nature.