K24 Powered S2000 in Honda Tuning Magazine

peterswarts

Hey Folks,

I think that's pretty cool that someone figured out how to put the front wheel drive intended K24 engine into a S2000.

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/features/htup_1010_2003_honda_s2000/index.html

Would that move it out of the Restricted Prep and into the general K24 class with the 2450lb limit? Not that I'm going to do this but it is an interesting concept for under 4k with everything.

I would say that this swap in an s2000 would dq it from any Honda challenge class, since the s2000 is a RPV and no swaps are allowed. But I could be wrong.

What I'm curious about though is if you can swap a S2000 motor into a civic/integra and be classed under F-series rules. It is technically an F motor.

What I'm curious about though is if you can swap a S2000 motor into a civic/integra and be classed under F-series rules. It is technically an F motor.

That's how rules addendums get started. Like how I got the D17 banned by inquiring about it. "Any D? Really?"