H1 Prelude for sale

B.KRAUS

I might sell my car and build another car.No one is running H1 anymore so im going to build a newer car to run Grand Am or H2.....Dont quite know yet....Im going to sell my H1 1993 Honda Prelude for 22,500 obo with all the spares.I have over 40k invested,and tons of r&d.....The car has 2 race weekends and 1 national race on it.Please e-mail me at [email protected] and we can talk.Who ever buys this car,i will spend the 1st weekend with you as a driver coach and set up....This car is REALLY FAST.....It put down 215whp and 170tq @ Miller this year......And it weighed 2449lbs comming off the track with a 1/4 tank of gas left in it and me in the car as well....Im 174lbs with full gear......

Buy my 2010 H2 Championship winning Civic and race H2.

It will be formally posted for sale VERY SOON.

I also have another potential H2 car for sale...for CHEAP. It's basically a rolling shell. It's not a Civic and not an Acura. (hmmm)

pm me for details if you're interested.

jmeris

Ok so stock h22 then buy 8 7" wheels then buy a stock trunk then take off splitter then add 200lbs to the car.......What else did i miss?????????Not my style......I think HC rules are way out there.....To much of a mess as most of you know.....I think as of now im done with Honda Challenge......Plus i want to build a newer style car like an 05 or 06 car......Ill still run NASA just another class.....HC needs a better rule set before i will return...Also other people were building h1 cars and then went into h2 class,kind of left h1 guys hung out to dry...So there it is.Any way there was only 2 cars in h1 so i wont be missed at all....

I do want to run H2. I want to build another car. Just don't know what yet. And if my car does not sell,I'm going to run more power and tire and run like st or scca ite. I would love to sell my car and build a sick h2 car. There is no h1 cars at all. I'll talk to you about it over the phone.

Redstone is done too with HC. Too much of a mess orgainzationally and rule application for us to deal with anymore. Time to move on. Many reasons as to why, many of you know, and not anthing we can write about on this forum, seeing as discussion are policed, restricted and most often removed.

Pity we don't have a real forum where we can openly disucss issues and ideas.....oh well.....life goes on...for the better.

We'll miss all our HC buddies..it was blast and a pleasure to run with you. Maybe we'll meet again on track...in another series?

Kind of bummed to hear folks are leaving just when I felt like making a committment to HC....Mybe I'll just have Mike throw the "big" motor in the Lude and run ITE and NCRC races:(

Kind of bummed to hear folks are leaving just when I felt like making a committment to HC....Mybe I'll just have Mike throw the "big" motor in the Lude and run ITE and NCRC races:(

hahaha

You REALLY don't know what you want to run in do you?

ahh, it's early. You have plenty of time to decide. I'd like to race against you in H2 though. The car was specifically built for H2, and it was clearly successful. I don't see why you wouldn't continue to race in it. I don't think there are contingencies (Toyo and Hawk) in regional events like there are in HC...but I could be wrong.

I didn't know with Brandon selling his H1 car and the Downeys racing elsewhere, it would be such a determining factor for you as to whether or not you'll race in HC. I guess ITE and NCRC has something better to offer? i.e, competition??

It seems that Krause and Downey are not the only ones moving away fromt he series, but I could be wrong. You may be right, I may be a little wishy washy, but some of the factors Graham mentioned in his post make me a little wary as well. It was also a little daunting to see the secrecy as well as the cryptic nature of all the stuff that went on at nationals. I'm looking to have fun, low-key, stress free...maybe HC is a bit to "serious" for me, I don't know. So, yes, a few things for me to consider.

It seems that Krause and Downey are not the only ones moving away fromt he series, but I could be wrong. You may be right, I may be a little wishy washy, but some of the factors Graham mentioned in his post make me a little wary as well. It was also a little daunting to see the secrecy as well as the cryptic nature of all the stuff that went on at nationals. I'm looking to have fun, low-key, stress free...maybe HC is a bit to "serious" for me, I don't know. So, yes, a few things for me to consider.

Come to SoCal, where the H2 field is strong and growing. Even though some people wants some rules changed, everybody here gets along with the race directors, so nobody is leaving. I'm with Merris... why would you let the departure of one family change your mind? You still have fast drivers to run with.

And Brandon, I wouldn't consider SCCA ITE. I ran SCCA ITE for nearly 2 years. It sucked (for me.). It puts miatas in the same class as Vipers or Turbo charged NSX's or whatever is out there. Stock vs tube framed. If you are lucky, you find one other car that sort of matches your car and you get a race out of it. I ran in the front with my car in almost every race, and just got bored becuase I had such a humongous advantage car-wise over the rest of the field.

Come to SoCal, where the H2 field is strong and growing. Even though some people wants some rules changed, everybody here gets along with the race directors, so nobody is leaving. I'm with Merris... why would you let the departure of one family change your mind? You still have fast drivers to run with.

And Brandon, I wouldn't consider SCCA ITE. I ran SCCA ITE for nearly 2 years. It sucked (for me.). It puts miatas in the same class as Vipers or Turbo charged NSX's or whatever is out there. Stock vs tube framed. If you are lucky, you find one other car that sort of matches your car and you get a race out of it. I ran in the front with my car in almost every race, and just got bored becuase I had such a humongous advantage car-wise over the rest of the field.

I agree that ITE is not good place for a H1 car to run. However there is a class called STU that would be a great class for a H1 car. It can be done with very few mods and the class is growing in popularity. In fact a TSX won the nationals this year.