lots of cars for sale...

mikeski38

LOL @ mikeski.........I want to build a new car,and my Stock Car.....2003 Chevy Monte Carlo....630fwhp and 2906lbs with me in it.....Want to build a h2 car also.But 1st need to sell my h1 ride...If h1 ride does not sell,well i guess i will buy a Torco stock h22 motor and add 200lbs to my car and cut down the spliter.Im not going to buy new wheels so i will run a 8" wide wheel for now.I will probley get protested,and if i do,i will put you off track when im out there.....lol...jkjkjk....

• 1 month later...

Hey, Mike and all.

Happy New Year.

By "new" I assume you mean a new Honda/Acura.

The 92 Civic hatch build continues slowly. I just picked up a 93 EX coupe (street car) that I want to run on the track. I will start immediately on handling and safety. It's on 17" Enkeis right now, but I'm not sure that's what I want to use.

It has 260k on the odometer, so although it seems pretty solid, it still needs a little going through. It would be fun to roll out new iron as soon as possible, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get done by Feb.

Dave Rowsey

While it's nice to have options, I hope to not fall victim to "analysis paralysis," if you know what I mean.

I had never seriously considered H2/H1, for two reasons: 1) the costs of building/campaigning the car and 2) the relative skill level of the drivers. My original plan had been to swap a D16 into my VX and run in H4/E-something Enduro, but my mechanic has taken much longer than I expected to build my motor. While the block has been in pieces on a bench (he promises to complete it by first of Feb.), I hear there is virtually no one in H4 in NorCal anymore, and my mech is now asking me if I don't want to do a B-series swap instead.

I drove a friend's EG hatch with a swap (I think it was a B16) and was hella impressed despite some squirrelly handling. I think I'll just prep the EX for the track as-is with the high-mileage D16, and maybe look for a B16 or B18 for the Vx, which has a really good chassis set-up. Otherwise, I can install the small stuff necessary to complete a race car (fire ext, nets, etc.) and run the Vx with its pokey little D15 in PTE/Enduro while I try to get an H-Something motor finished.

While it's nice to have options, I hope to not fall victim to "analysis paralysis," if you know what I mean.

I had never seriously considered H2/H1, for two reasons: 1) the costs of building/campaigning the car and 2) the relative skill level of the drivers. My original plan had been to swap a D16 into my VX and run in H4/E-something Enduro, but my mechanic has taken much longer than I expected to build my motor. While the block has been in pieces on a bench (he promises to complete it by first of Feb.), I hear there is virtually no one in H4 in NorCal anymore, and my mech is now asking me if I don't want to do a B-series swap instead.

I drove a friend's EG hatch with a swap (I think it was a B16) and was hella impressed despite some squirrelly handling. I think I'll just prep the EX for the track as-is with the high-mileage D16, and maybe look for a B16 or B18 for the Vx, which has a really good chassis set-up. Otherwise, I can install the small stuff necessary to complete a race car (fire ext, nets, etc.) and run the Vx with its pokey little D15 in PTE/Enduro while I try to get an H-Something motor finished.

you have pm