2008 Honda S2000 CR

patinum

FS - Rare 2008 S200 C/R. 1 of 699 CR's ever made and 1 of 59 without A/C or radio

$26,500 with Chase race trailer hitch

15,000 miles

This car is a great street/track car. The reason I'm selling is I'm looking for a more dedicated track car. Mechanically strong and taken care. Some small blemishes that shouldn't matter to much to a NASA member. I've been running it mostly stock and doing well in Time Trials C. This is a perfect car for a HPDE'r or TT'r who wants a fast, reliable, car that you can drive on the street and win at the track.

Hi Pat. Sad to see you're selling the car.

To everyone else, I can say that this is a beautiful car. Fast too! I met Pat at Autobahn (MW region) this year. He placed 2nd out of 9 with this car in TTC at that event, by the way.

Thanks Jason!

Car ran a 1:37.801 at Autobahn south for a 2nd place out of 9 in TTC and is capable of more (1st place car was a 1:37.449). This was with 225 Hoosier R6's, front sway bar, and reflash only. Some weight savings, but still above min weight.

Also ran a 1:37.274 at Gingerman (short course, 100% stock on RA1's). TTC lap record was set that same weekend at 1:37.066. It did a 1:47.8xx (long course) on street tires at a non-NASA event (TTC record is 1:47.441).

The first 2 pics were from when I first got the car and the third pic is from this summer. I can get more updated pics soon if anyone is interested. It's basically a stock S2000 CR.

index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=574649

index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=574647&md=1

index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=viewimage&img=734396&md=1

(Comes with stock wheels. Can included orange track wheels or black street wheels for extra - both are TR Motorsports C3 17x9 non-staggered).

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I found a rebuilt S2000 that I'd like to turn into a track car, so I'm seeing if I can sell this again. Around 17k or 18k miles now. Currently holds the TTC track record at Gingerman Raceway.