pre-teched car - Nov 6th HPDE at Inifineon

MitchRossi

This is one of those dumb questions that challenges the rules that there are no dumb questions.

I'm coming to my first HPDE on Saturday Nov 6th. I've pre-teched my car with the local tech shop. I was told to simply put the signed tech sheet on the windshield of my car. Is this correct? Or should I bring it with me to morning registration....

thanks,

Mitch

Bring the paper with you and give it to a tech official at the track. In turn, they will give you a smaller (approx 4"x4") sticker to put on your windshield (provided you pass tech at the track) that lets the grid officials know what DE class you're in (each class is a different color.....at least it is here in the SE region).

Bring the paper with you and give it to a tech official at the track. In turn, they will give you a smaller (approx 4"x4") sticker to put on your windshield (provided you pass tech at the track) that lets the grid officials know what DE class you're in (each class is a different color.....at least it is here in the SE region).

In the Great Lakes region, the whole reason that you have a pre-tech done at a qualified shop, is to avoid the rush of having the car teched at the track. We simply bring our completed pre-tech form to the tech station, they look at your helmet, and hand you your windshield sticker.

Thanks! It's a work in progress. I'm trying to debate on TT or PT......

why not both? And throw in Enduro for good measure

GAH you're killing me over here! My cash flow isn't supporting all of my ideas!