new to hc. from nor-cal.

eg2

Hi there. my name is Oscar. i have been building a Del Slow (eg2) in hope to start racing in the hc classes. my car is semi prepped car, unfinished roll cage that ive been building my self. any tips would be greatly apreciated.

.. any tips would be greatly apreciated.

Welcome to Nor Cal!

If you're just starting out. Buy a car that's already built and sorted. It'll cost less in the long run and the time you save from buying a car instead of building it, you can have valuable seat time-becasuse there's no replacement for that.

jmeris

.. any tips would be greatly apreciated.

Welcome to Nor Cal!

If you're just starting out. Buy a car that's already built and sorted. It'll cost less in the long run and the time you save from buying a car instead of building it, you can have valuable seat time-becasuse there's no replacement for that.

jmeris

Mr. Meris, you wouldn't happen to know anyone selling a national championship winning HC car would you?

Still the best advice possible though...buy a built car, you will save 50% over building one yourself. At the very least find someone experienced that lives near you to help you with the build. I'm in sac, more then happy to help out.

Welcome new guy.....Cant wait to run with you next year.....And J-meris is right,buy his car and save $$$$$$$$.@ Mike,just wait till you have kids.Building cars will be VERY HARD TO DO.....Trust me.....Its really not the money,its the time....Now if we can get 30hrs in one day,i would be building a new CRZ......My car is also for sale,H1 runner up at Nationals this year...But truth is H1 is dead...I might sell it as a roller for 12k or so......Then put in a h22 stock motor and tranny in add 200lbs to the car and your h2 ready....Any ways welcome and see you next year....

• 2 weeks later...